The following quotes from signs, menus and the like are not meant to
make fun of anyone. They are meant to be funny. And that's it.
- From a sign outside a shack in Turture, Nepal: "Heir Cutting &
- From a menu in Besi Sahar, Nepal: "PRRDOGE" (Yes, that's porridge)
- Everywhere: "Sandwitch"
- From a menu in Yak Kharak, Nepal: "Chocolate Coke"
- From a guesthouse in Beni: "Bad room for everyone!" (bathroom),
and "Chilly Chicken" on the menu (Chili)
- From a signpost outside Baglung, Nepal: "Hell come to Baglung"
(Welcome is always put "Well come", and this one had an
- From Memorable Guest House in Kathmandu, Nepal: "In the bad
weather we do not deliver fixed time." (Regarding laundry)
- From a shop in Bangkok, Thailand: "We here buy guarantee that
our clothes are good quality"
- From a medical centre in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: "Hospital Tung
Sinn" (Sorry, you have to be Norwegian to understand this one.)
Last modified: Thu May 15 17:46:25 MET DST 1997